3.22 | Eric Oleson
3John. As you bring truth, let your love for one another become famous.
Truth without love is harsh, and not the way of Jesus. But love without truth is shifting sand, and Jesus had things to say about that, too. (Like, don’t build your house on it, because it won’t hold up in the long run.) Instead, from the writings of his best earthly friend, discover how to give both truth and love in this little series from the little books of 1John, 2John and 3John..
- Harmony: The Truth-Love Blend
- The First Best Day: Easter!
- The Lights of Christmas
- Our God is Good and Beautiful
- Life Hacks: Strategies for Living from the Stories Jesus Told
- Enter In: Meeting God Then and Now
- S3 Summer Speakers Series 2014
- MOVE: Crucial Steps for Lives in Motion: A Journey With the Prophet Nehemiah
- More & Less in the New Year
- View All
831 777 1234
5172 W McFadden Ave Huntington Beach, CA 92649 USA